Coach Training Intensive
Next training is October 8-10 in Atlanta, GA
Embassy Suites – Atlanta Buckhead
What makes a great coach? Join us at our upcoming Coach Training Intensive (CTI) event to find out. Learn New Skills and Insights that can take you to another level in helping you transform lives!
The CaPP Institute’s second Coach Training Intensive of the year will be held October 8-10 in Atlanta GA. This event will feature our popular bonus Business Development day for those who want to grow a highly profitable business.
“I would recommend the Coach Training Intensive for someone who is already coaching … for people thinking about coaching as a way to test the waters … and someone like myself who at this point isn’t considering it professionally, but knows that those [coaching] skill sets are used day to day as I work with other leaders in my organization.”
COACH TRAINING INTENSIVE FAQS:
Who Should Come?
We have developed the program to focus on the needs of professional coaches, business owners, psychologists/counselors, corporate managers, and other leaders. The Coach Training Intensive will equip you with the skills to effectively coach clients, team members, staff, and others as they navigate through challenges and opportunities. Here’s who we’ve designed the Coach Training Intensive for:
- Aspiring coaches who want to be trained in proven methods for highly effective coaching
- Human Resource professionals and business leaders interested in incorporating the pioneering field of positive psychology into their management practices
- Established coaches who are looking to build upon their existing knowledge and add to their coaching skills at an advanced level
- Personal and executive coaches (that includes life coaches)
- Consultants, managers, and others interested in learning powerful coaching skills
- Psychologists, counselors, and other helping professionals who want to incorporate coaching into their practice.
- Lay counselors and ministry leaders who want to create a coaching culture and use coaching skills to affect personal growth.
- Those who want to become a Certified Personal and Executive Coach through the CaPP Institute’s advanced six month training program; the Coach Training Intensive is a pre-requisite.
“It was absolutely awesome. Whether you want to become a coach or just enhance your life. You’ll develop skills that will help you build your business and your life.”
Tanya Morrison, Esq. Executive Coach and Attorney
Our numerous graduates who hail from the U.S., Canada, Europe, Africa, and the Caribbean, rave about the Coach Training Intensives. But, like any successful organization, we believe it is important to consistently find new ways to enhance our services to meet your needs. We have enhanced our pioneering coach training weekend by adding new material and additional insights to the program! This is a coach training program like no other. No other program combines the three key elements (coach training, research, and business development) to your success as a coach into one powerful training program the way we do. You will learn:
- Critical, advanced coaching skills quickly and effectively
- The latest, relevant research in the pioneering academic field of applied positive psychology
- Key business development skills to ensure you land every opportunity to be a highly effective and profitable coach!
What is Coaching and the Coach Training Intensive?
Coaching is an emerging profession that has the power to help people transform their personal and professional lives. At the CaPP Institute, we believe that the best coaches, whether in sports, business or life, possess key skills and insights that enable them to help their clients, team members, and others more consistently achieve their objectives. This coach training weekend is aimed at equipping established and aspiring coaches with the educational and foundational tools to be exceptionally effective coaches, whether in your own practice or in a corporate setting as you lead and develop your team. Are you ready to take your coaching skills to the next level? Do you want to be effective every single time you coach? Do you value evidence-based training that is rooted in research and tried-and-true methods? Do you want to understand the specific techniques that will accelerate a client’s progress and your bottom line? If so, don’t miss this event! You will walk away with a certificate in personal development coaching and the core skills necessary to excel at helping others grow and achieve success in both work and life.
What Will I Learn?
Attendees will learn the following:
- A proprietary coaching method that empowers you to confidently conduct truly powerful coaching sessions every time.
- How to incorporate basic positive psychology-based principles into your coaching practice to enhance well-being and optimize client performance.
- Strategies to market your coaching practice effectively and profitably.
- How to attract and sustain a steady client base.
Why Should I Consider this Training Program if I’ve Already been Through Coach Training?
Many coaches are unable to consistently help clients generate tangible results and achieve their goals, or have not maximized their efforts to attract clients. In either case, Coach Training Intensive is for you. You will learn powerful core skills that will enable you to establish a stronger foundation on which to coach at a higher level. The curriculum teaches critical, key techniques in an accelerated learning environment.
“My weekend at the Coach Training Intensive was awesome! This was my second time coming and I would still come back.”
Mary Jane Tabler CEO, Thomas Scott Salons
How Long Will It Take?
You can transform your existing skills in a dramatic way in just one weekend. Program founder, Valorie Burton, says:
“Through accelerated teaching of a small number of core skills combined with live demonstrations of the techniques and immediately putting your newfound skills to work, you are able to learn techniques that you can use right away to transform your coaching. That is why I am passionate about this program. I have developed a proprietary program that will help you immediately, so that you can advance your career, goals and business now.”
Who Will Conduct the Training?
The course will be led by a team of experienced coaches and facilitators handpicked by founder and director of the CaPP Institute, Valorie Burton. She is also the author of ten books on personal development. Valorie earned a master’s degree in applied positive psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. She has successfully coached hundreds of individuals in nearly every state and ten foreign countries.
Is the CTI approved for Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEs)?
Yes. The International Coach Federation has approved the Coach Training Intensive for CCEs. Those attending the two day training will receive 16 CCE units. Those attending the third day will receive six CCE units for a total of 22 hours. Upon completion of the training, participants will receive the necessary documentation to receive credit.
What is Included in the Cost of the Training?
- 22 hours of in-person coach-specific training (16 hours if you choose the two-day option).
- Proprietary training materials to assist you in learning key skills and building your practice.
- A hand-selected, positive psychology-based book to help you build a foundation of evidence-based techniques for your professional coaching.
- Downloadable coaching forms and tools to use immediately upon graduation from the training.
- Certificate in personal development coaching.
Plus, you’ll receive valuable bonuses like:
- Coach Referral listing ($160 value!)
- Samples and resources for your business
What is the Cost of the 3-Day Training?
Your investment for this course is $1,395. Register early and guarantee your seat in this limited-space course!
Coach Training Intensive includes the 2-day training and a bonus 3rd day Business Development Day for those who want to grow highly profitable businesses.
Register and pay in full by August 15th to receive 15% off and a FREE Coaching on Demand Download!
What is the Cost of the 2-Day Training?
Your investment for this course is $1,095.
Register early and guarantee your seat in this limited-space course!
Coach Training Intensive includes the 2-day training without the bonus 3rd day Business Development Day for those who want to grow highly profitable businesses.
Register and pay in full by August 15th to receive 15% off and a FREE Coaching on Demand Download!
Is There a Payment Plan?
To spread out your payments and better accommodate your budget, you can pay in installments. Early bird rates do not apply to the installment plan. Your first payment must be made on the day you register. Subsequent payments in equal amounts will be charged to your credit or debit card on the 5th of each month, beginning the first month following your initial payment. You may choose the installment plan in our online store.
May I Pay by Check?
Yes. All checks must be received no later than Monday, October 3rd, at our administrative address below: Inspire, Inc. Billing and Payments 200 Westpark Drive, Suite 135, Peachtree City, GA 30269. Installment payments may not be made by check, but must be made by credit or debit card online at www.valorieburton.com or by phone at (800) 980 8208 ext. 88.
What if I have to Cancel my Registration After I Register?
We understand that sometimes plans change. Because this is a limited-size training course, your registration reserves your space in the class. Therefore, cancellation of your registration may prevent others from registering because a spot is being held in good faith for you. If you cancel by Thursday, September 8th, 2016 (30 days prior to the event), you will receive a full refund less a $100 administrative cancellation fee. Cancellations after September 8th, 2016 may transfer the registration to another person or apply their registration fee towards products and group coaching.
If you have to cancel your registration for the Certified Personal and Executive Coaching Program, the following terms apply:
Payments in FULL
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the Orientation date, you will receive a full refund less a $200 administrative fee for payments made in full.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the Orientation date will receive a refund of total amount paid made in less the deposit ($500).
- If you cancel after the Orientation date, you may transfer the registration to the next certification program date. You may also receive a credit towards products that will equal the total amount paid less the deposit ($500). The credit will be good for one full year after the initial registration date.
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the Orientation date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit less a $200 administrative fee.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made after the Orientation date for the payment plan option.
I’m coming from out of town. Is there a special hotel rate at the Embassy Suites for attendees?
Yes, we have negotiated a special rate for participants of $135 per night. Begin your day with one of their free made-to-order omelets, or pick up a light snack if you’re in a hurry. For lunch and dinner, savor expertly cooked thick-cut steaks and delicious desserts at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Mingle with other aspiring coaches and enjoy a range of complimentary snacks and drinks at the Evening Reception located in the hotel lobby area. Also available is complimentary internet access at the 24-hour BusinessLink™ Business Center.
You can book your hotel room by using a special reservation link: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/ATLLXES-CAI-20161007/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG or calling toll free 1-404-261-7733. Ask for The CaPP Institute Group.
What is the CaPP Institute?
The Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute is a division of Inspire, Inc., the personal development company founded by Valorie Burton in 2001. The CaPP Institute provides research-based training and development services that enable optimal functioning in life and work. In addition to coach training, the CaPP Institute provides highly-tailored corporate training programs and tools to enhance resilience, productivity, work-life harmony, coaching and communication within organizations.
What if I am Interested in the Certified Personal and Executive Program (CPEC) offered by the CaPP Institute?
Many of our Coach Training Intensive (CTI) participants opt for advance training through our CPEC program, a six-month program taught via live online webinars and teleclasses. The CTI is the first step to our certification process and you can save by registering for CPEC at the same time you register for CTI through our special discount bundle, “CTI Plus.” For detailed information about the CPEC program, click here.
I Have a Question that I Don’t See Answered in this FAQ. Who can Help Me?
If you have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 592-5262 ext. 88.