ProCoach Master Course
Professional. Profitable. Profound.
As a coach who has invested in yourself and your training, you know that training is just the beginning of your journey. Highly effective, masterful coaches never stop learning. Personal growth is what you do for a living, and you walk the talk. And, to be honest, there is more you want to learn – to grow your practice and truly master the art of coaching.
What if there was a place where you could get answers to all of your lingering professional coaching questions? Questions such as …
- How can I become the kind of coach that clients stick with for years at a time?
- What are the best coaches doing and what can I learn from them?
- What can I do now to make more money as a coach?
- How do I shorten my learning curve and reach my potential now?
Even better, What if you could plug into a community of coaches to share ideas and feedback? What if you could take cutting-edge continuing education classes every month designed to deepen your skills and develop your practice into its full potential? What if you could sharpen your skills by listening and absorbing great coaching habits?
The Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute (CaPP) has developed the ProCoach Master Course, which is a post-graduate coach training program designed to answer all these questions and more. This course is for any coach who has coach-training experience, but wants continuing education to master the art of coaching, stay abreast of industry trends, learn best practices, and connect with other like-minded coaches.
Here’s what you get:
- Live teleclasses with masterful coaches once per month on topics, such as positive psychology, advanced coaching techniques, and powerful business development strategies. You can participate live or download the recording.
- Master coach learning sessions once per month. You get to listen in on a real coaching session with a real master coach, along with a debrief of the specific strategies the coach used so that you can implement those strategies in your own coaching practice.
- Members-only area of the website where you can post questions, comments and access recordings, tips and other helpful information to help you grow your practice.
- More than 24 hours of continuing education annually
Your investment in the ProCoach Master Course:
For more than 20 annual hours of advanced coaching education to deepen your skills and give you that edge that makes you a more competitive coach in the marketplace and a more confident coach in every situation, you can invest on a monthly or annual basis:
- $79 monthly membership
- $799 annual membership (a savings of more than 15%)
Special Deal for Inaugural Members:
If you become a founding member of ProCoach, you are entitled to a one-time special offer:
- $59 monthly membership
- $599 annual membership
And when you sign up for an annual membership at the one-time special price, now through January 10, 2013, you will receive a FREE download of Valorie Burton’s new Personal Coaching on Demand product (a $99 value!) as a thank you gift!