Valorie Burton has helped audiences and organizations around the world get unstuck and be unstoppable. Her diverse client list includes:
Accenture, American Airlines, Blue Cross Blue Shield, General Mills, FDIC, Harley Davidson, Ohio University, Raytheon, State Farm, Toyota, Cookie Lee, University of Wisconsin, YWCA, and many more.
“Valorie Burton was the keynote speaker at our annual convention attended by 3,500 sales consultants. She connected really well with our salesforce, and her training was relevant and well-received. Even though this was Valorie’s first speech before a direct selling “home party plan” company, you would never know it. The topics she covered were perfect and exactly what our sales consultants were looking for. Due to Valorie’s top-notch preparation and professionalism, I recommend her for any keynote or training to the direct sales industry or any other sales-oriented organization.”
John Lin, CEO
Cookie Lee Jewelry
“We heard attendees talking about Valorie all day at the St. Louis Business Journal Annual Women’s Conference! Her presentation drew praise and she made all of us look good.”
Ellen Sherberg, Publisher
St. Louis Business Journal
Resilient and Ready:
How to Thrive Through Challenge and Change
Today’s world requires the ability to adapt to change and thrive despite the challenges that occur. Valorie Burton will help you understand how to create the building blocks of resilience so you can:
- Bounce back from setbacks
- Maximize opportunities
- Develop the thinking style research proves helps you succeed under pressure – Find your joy and maintain a positive perspective
- Navigate disappointments in a way that makes you better, not bitter.
In this practical, engaging conversation, Valorie will equip you with a survival toolkit to face any challenge that comes your way!
Successful Women Think Differently
(This can be adjusted to Successful People Think Differently)
You are capable of far more than you know. Scientific studies prove successful people think differently than the average person. They make decisions differently, set goals differently, and bounce back from failure and adversity differently. In this intriguing and energetic presentation, Valorie Burton will help you and your audience:
- pinpoint your thinking style and make adjustments to improve performance
- understand why talent isn’t enough and how to develop the self-control that will take you to the next level
- understand why how you explain your success and failure predicts more about your potential than you think
- how to focus on solutions, not problems.
This powerful presentation is based on Valorie’s national bestselling book, Successful Women Think Differently.
Happy Women Live Better:
13 Ways to Trigger Your Happiness Every Day
Happier people are more productive, perform better and are more engaged in their work and with customers. When organizations invest in helping employees be happier, it impacts morale and the bottom line. Women have more education, more money, and more choices than ever before. Yet, research shows we are less happy than women 40 years ago. Today, we can “have it all.” So why is happiness declining? Valorie Burton will help your audience unlock the secrets to their personal happiness allowing them to boost their joy right now, even in the midst of deadlines, children, marriage, dating and squeezing in a workout or girls’ night out. Through 13 happiness triggers, your audience will learn to:
- bounce back from workplace stress and adversity faster
- enjoy deeper satisfaction within their current role in the company
- balance personal and work life more effectively
- fight off depression, colds and other illnesses
- live longer!
How to Excel at Work and Energize Your Life
People are living at a faster pace and under higher expectations than ever before in history. How do you thrive at work and still enjoy a healthy personal life? Using relatable stories and surprising research, Valorie Burton gives audiences practical tools for excelling at work when there is more to do and less time to do it. You will learn how to:
- Say “yes” to what matters by saying “no” more often.
- Increase your day-to-day joy and fun, even when your schedule feels routine.
- Make time for the people and activities that nourish your mind, body and spirit.
It’s possible to create more balance and fulfillment with less stress and overload. Valorie will show you how.
Where Will You Go From Here? Bounce Back From a Setback
Has the unexpected knocked you off course? You lost your job to the latest round of layoffs. A relationship you thought would last forever, didn’t. A health challenge is disrupting your life. Life doesn’t always go according to plan, but with the right attitude and skills, you can persevere through even the toughest situations—and emerge stronger and better than ever. Valorie’s message is designed to help you navigate life’s obstacles and feel empowered to:
- Unearth the courage you need for any situation.
- Replace negative thinking with an optimistic outlook.
- Navigate disappointments in a way that makes you better, rather than bitter.
Coaching for Success:
How to Bring Out the Best in Yourself and Others
What if you could coach yourself in five minutes or less to think clearly through a major decision or an emotional dilemma? Coaching is a powerful tool to create personal clarity, build a positive environment, and facilitate progress towards critical goals. Valorie will give your audience principles and research-based techniques they can use immediately to fulfill their potential facilitate growth in others. As Valorie shares her proven 5-step coaching process, you will discover how to:
- Transform a scattered brain into a focused mind that accomplishes your daily goals.
- Lay your head on your pillow at night feeling peace about your decisions.
- Control the emotions that cause you to procrastinate, spend emotionally, and sabotage your own success.
Use the Proven Power of Positivity to Overcome Your Obstacles
Valorie Burton is one of a select number of people in the world with a graduate degree in the pioneering field of Applied Positive Psychology, which is the scientific study of happiness, resilience, success, and optimal human functioning. Using research from her studies at the University of Pennsylvania, Valorie shares powerful examples, insightful facts, and specific tools to help you:
- Increase productivity, happiness, and success at work and in everyday life.
- Remove the harmful consequences of pessimistic thinking.
- Boost the life-giving power of positivity, optimism, and utilizing your strengths.
This presentation is more than a typical motivational speech. Valorie will expand the way your audience approaches work and life in ways that produce measurable results.
Goal Setting, Goal Getting! Reach Your Goals Faster
Are you setting the right goals? How do you know? Are your team members’ strategies for reaching goals as effective as they could be? Does your team have the traits needed to reach major goals—and if not, do you know how to develop those traits?
In this fun and fast-paced session, Valorie Burton shares practical, research-based methods to reach your goals faster, more easily and more consistently.
In this highly engaging and interactive session, you’ll learn:
- Three foundational principles of effective goal setting. They’re rarely discussed, yet without them your goals are likely to falter or fizzle.
- How to set a goal in a way that challenges but doesn’t overwhelm you or your team
- The 7 Building Blocks of the “goal getting” process.
- Which of the 7 Building Blocks you already possess, where you have gaps that need to be filled—and how to close those gaps.
- How to spot and eliminate “Goal Fatigue,” a little-known phenomenon that impacts leaders and employees in demanding environments.
- Create meaningful goals that boost happiness.
- Build the confidence you need to reach goals outside your comfort zone.
To book Valorie Burton for your event or request more information, call toll free today at 1-800-980-8208, ext. 88.